24 Inch Heavy Duty Electrical Wire Rope Cable Cutter Cutting up to 1in
This Tolsen industrial type 24inch heavy duty cable cutter is used for cutting multi-wire copper and aluminum electrical cables. The jaws are able to handle the wire with maximum thickness of 3/4inch or 18mm. The head is made of high quality forged steel with sharp edges that can be used for cutting most types of rubber shielded electrical cables, extra-long steel tubing handles provide extra leverage. Non-slip PVC grips provide extra support when working in hand. This tool is great for cutting most types of electrical wires and conductors that are made of soft steel.
- Constructed of drop forged high quality tool steel, hard texture and durable in use
- Heat treated steel for high hardness, sharp cutting edge, and strong shearing ability
- Anti-slip PVC handles offer comfortable grip and easy operation.
- Overall paint spraying process, prevents from rust or corrosion
- Suitable for shearing steel wire ropes, multi-strand copper cables, etc.
- Brand: Tolsen
- Model: 38102
- Material: Carbon steel
- Total Length: 24inch or 600mm
- Maximum opening: 1.89in or 48mm
- Shearing diameter: 0.70in or 18mm
- Maximum cutting ability: 1in or 250mm square
- Shearing material: cable, wire rope, electrical wire
- Weight: 3.97lbs or 1.8kg
- This product will not work for cutting bicycle locks, hardened steel chains or towing cables.
- 24 inch heavy duty cable cutter
- Cardboard box
24 Inch Heavy Duty Electrical Wire Rope Cable Cutter Cutting up to 1in - Cutting Tools
- Brand: TOLSEN
- Product Code: 38102
- EAN: 6933528711445
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 2.00kg
- Packing Size: 64.00 x 17.00 x 5.00cm
- Ex Tax: USD 13.79